Веб-форма не найдена.
Scleral gas-permeable contact lenses
• Material: Contamac Optimum Extra (UK)
• Production method: lathe cutting
• Oxygen permeability: 100 Dk
• Color: clear
• Wearing duration: yearly
• Wearing schedule: daytime
• Diameter: 15,6 mm / 16,0 mm / 16,4 mm
• Saggital height: 3800 µm to 6600 µm with 50 µm step
• Sph: -20,0 D to +20,0 D with 0,125 D step
• Cylinder: 0 to -10,0 D with 0,12 D step
• Axis: 0o to 180o with 1o step
Fully customizable options are available.
• changes in clearance in the middle periphery with a step of 25 µm
• changes in limbal clearance in increments of 25 µm
• possibility of further reducing the central clearance by 70, 110, 150 or 190 µm
OKVision® Onefit™ scleral lenses are unique, easy to select and are recommended for a wide range of indications. It is a perfect choice for patients with standard and irregular corneas, astigmatism, patients after corneal transplantation and induced ametropia.
The unlimited design and customizability possibilities of OKVision® Onefit™ scleral lenses: spherical, toric (Sym Toric), multifocal, with additional limbal clearance – provide the highest visual acuity and comfort.