Веб-форма не найдена.
Conventional tinted soft contact lenses
• Material: Terpolymer (nonionic)
• Production method: lathe cutting
• Center thickness (-3,0): 0,06 mm
• Oxygen permeability: 32,5 х 10-9
• Diameter: 14,0 mm
• Water content: 55%
• Base curve: 8,4 mm / 8,7 mm
• Refraction (center):
• ±0,5 D to ± 6,0 D with 0,25 D step;
• ±6,5 D to ± 20,0 D with 0,5 D step.
• Wearing duration: half-yearly
• Wearing schedule: daytime
• Colors: aqua, blue, green
Packaging: 1 bottle
IMPROVED OPTICAL PROPERTIES
Production with ultra-precise equipment and 100% quality control ensure that parameters are stable and the optical properties of the lenses are high.
Non-ionic material with a high elasticity modulus ensures strength despite a small thickness in the center and thin edge, provides long-term use and ease of handling: lenses are easily put on and removed, they are resistant to mechanical damage and are ideal for beginners.
COLOR TINT TO EMPHASIZE YOUR BEAUTY
OKVision® INFINITI tinted contact lenses are available in three colors: aqua, blue, green.
Recommended care solutions: OKVision® GOLD universal solution, OKVision® I Care multifunctional solution, OKVision® AQUA moisturizing drops.