One of the leaders of the Russian optical market that consolidates trading and production companies, ophthalmology clinics and training centers for optometrists.
The key products are contact lenses, glasses, spectacle frames and solutions for contact lenses care.
Founded in 1996 as a small office of contact vision correction, today “OK Vision” is a holding company that unites more than 10 companies in Russia and abroad.
Founder and CEO - Alexander Myagkov, Ophthalmologist, Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor of Russian Academy of Natural History.
“OK Vision” group of companies is:
- OKVision® SRL (Italy) – production of scheduled replacement soft contact lenses and spectacle lenses;
- OKVision® Co (Korea) – production of conventional soft contact lenses and color contact lenses;
- OKVision® Retail (Russia) – an innovative “Lens Factory” laboratory that manufactures made-to-measure (customized) gas-permeable Ortho-K, scleral soft contact lenses as well as specialty lenses for patients with complex anomalies of refraction and /or anatomical features of the eye. Founded in 2015, it is equipped with modern equipment: two CNC lathes (DAC International, USA), locking and polishing equipment (Larsen Equipment Design, USA). The software used is Focal Points (Italy);
- UNIOPT RUS (Russia) – production of custom order corrective glasses, exclusive distributon of frames and sunglasses of world brands: Cerruti 1881, Nina Ricci , SoniaRykiel, John Varvatos, Columbia, Converse, HIS, Jessica Simpson, Lucky Brand, Steve Madden, TUMI, Vince Camuto, Cosmopolitan, Jones New York, Kiotonakamura and of many others;
- Russia's only manufacturer of OKVision® Prima Bio Bi-focal soft contact lenses for myopia control in children and adolescents (patent for invention No. 2657854 of July 15, 2018);
- manufacturer of OKVision® and ECOLight spectacle lenses;
- OKVISION® OPTICS – optical shop network;
- licensed manufacturing center for the production of corrective glasses;
- “Russian Academy of Medical Optics and Optometry” – training center for optometrists and ophthalmologists (www.ramoo.ru).
Advantages of working with OKVision®:
- use of the cutting-edge technologies and high-quality materials for the production of lenses and solutions;
- strict quality control at each production stage;
- each product is backed by a scientific research;
- a wide range of contact lenses to meet the needs of the most demanding users;
- a full range of care products for hydrogel and silicone hydrogel contact lenses;
- complete compatibility of contact lenses and with care products for maximum comfort and safety;
- constant research and development to improve production technology and product quality;
- high quality and value for money.